We turned 19 weeks yesterday! Halfway through our 5th month. Can be confusing but 18-22 weeks is considered 5 months in pregnancy.
One more week and we are halfway through our pregnancy! 20 of 40 weeks.
For the past days, I did a lot of cooking. Posting it here for some notes:
Beef dishes (used organic beef sirloin)
1. Beef Tapa
– marinated for at least 12 hours
2. Beef Salpicao – will try a different recipe next time 🙂
1. Lumpiang Shanghai – fried spring rolls
– made 25 medium sized rolls for 1 kilo of ground pork (can be cut into 2)
– added quick melt cheese, should have put more
Soup: pumkin soup- used fresh chicken stock (I’m beginning to like making chicken stock 🙂 )
Note: 500 grams of pumpkin: 1 box of this cream 🙂
Should try to make these yummy spinach cream cheese dumplings:
Last night, I had some spotting and couldn’t help but worry. Will write a separate post about it. Thank God everything’s ok. As for now, good night! Excited to use this huggable pillow for the first time 🙂